Yes, robust spam and virus filtering is handled in two stages: blocked email, and filtered email. Blocked email ensures you never see those messages in your mailbox. If we can’t block it, email filtering is used to identify spam and put it in your spam folder.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer any kind of mailing list services?
- Is there a size limit on email attachments?
- Is anti-virus protection included with email?
- Do you recommend any Anti-Virus and Firewall programs?
- Is spam protection included with email?
- What can be done to reduce the amount of spam that is sent to an email account?
- How can you stop spam from spoofing an email address?