Laughing Squid has partnered with Liquid Web to offer hosting on their Cloud Sites service. With Cloud Sites, data is stored on clusters servers located in Liquid Web's data centers, instead of a single stand-alone server. This provides increased reliability, reducing the risk of downtime by removing a single point of failure. It also allows for better scaling of resources when there is high traffic or load spikes.
Articles in this section
- What is Cloud Sites?
- What are the nameservers for Cloud Sites?
- How is Cloud Sites backed up?
- Do you offer any type of migration service to Cloud Sites?
- What should a website’s default page be named?
- Why is my website is not loading in a browser after the files have been uploaded to the server?
- How do I change the domain I am hosting to a different domain name?
- Where do you check a domain’s quotas and actual usage for bandwidth and storage (disk space)?
- Can blogs be installed on Cloud Sites?
- Are customers required to maintain any scripts or code uploaded to our server?