Create an .htaccess file in your public directory and depending on if you are trying to deny or allow, please reference the instructions on how to control access to Cloud Sites based on the client IP address.
Articles in this section
- Where is a website’s public directory located?
- How do you upload files from a local computer to my website?
- A script is not working, are you able to help install and troubleshoot it?
- How do I setup forwarding for a Forwarding Squid account?
- How do you access a domain’s raw log files?
- How often are a domain’s log files rotated?
- What is an .htaccess file?
- Why are visitors receiving a “403 Forbidden” error page when they try to view the contents of a directory?
- How do you password protect a directory?
- How do you set a website’s or a folder’s default page to something other than index.html, for example home.html?