WordPress stores the address where your blog files are located and the address of the main index of your site in two locations in the database. If you need to change one or both of these you can do this from the Dashboard under Settings -> General Settings in the fields marked “WordPress address (URL)” and “Site address (URL)”. If you receive any errors here, you can find alternate ways to change these addresses in the WordPress documentation. If you’re unable to do this, please submit a support ticket and we can assist with this change.
Articles in this section
- Using W3 Total Cache on Cloud Sites
- What is WordPress?
- Does Cloud Sites meet all of the minimum requirements to run WordPress?
- How do you install WordPress on Cloud Sites?
- Cloud Sites WordPress Installation Tutorial
- How do you upgrade WordPress?
- How do you change the appearance of WordPress?
- How do you setup permalinks in WordPress?
- How do you upload images into WordPress blog posts using the ‘upload’ feature?
- How do you backup WordPress on Cloud Sites?