Here's a tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to migrate a database.
1. First, login to the website control panel and go to ‘Databases’. Find the database you wish to move, click on it and then click ‘DB WebAdmin’ to launch PHPMyAdmin.
2. In PHPMyAdmin click on the name of your database on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the Export tab at the top and then select all the tables to export. In most cases you’ll want to select everything listed here under “Export”.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and check the box for “Save as File” and leave everything else at the default values. Then click on the Go button and your download should start.
5. To import your tables to the Cloud you will first need to create a database there. Log in to your hosting control panel and scroll down to “Website Features”. Find ‘databases’ and click on ‘Add New’.
6. Select a name for your database and click Continue.
7. Add a database username and password, and make a note of them (including the numeric prefix and underscore before the username). Then click ‘Finish’.
8. Database creation should then take just a few minutes. You can see your new database from the ‘Features’ tab. Click on the database name to get to the details area.
9. Make a note of your hostname here and then launch PHPmyAdmin by clicking on the ‘Online Manager’.
10. In PHPMyAdmin enter your database username and password that you created in step 7. From the dropdown labeled “Server Choice” select the hostname that you noted in step 9.
11. In PHPMyAdmin, click your database name and select the Import tab. Then click on ‘choose file’ and select the file you downloaded in step 4. Then click on “Go” at the bottom right.
12. If everything has been done correctly you should get a message that says, “Import has been successfully finished” and your tables will now be listed over on the left.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now make use of your database.
If you encounter any errors or have questions about this process, please submit a support ticket.