For security and performance reasons, we do not support FrontPage Server Extensions. However it is possible to still build your website using Front Page, assuming you have disabled the extensions feature.
Articles in this section
- What is Cloud Sites?
- What is a Compute Cycle?
- What are the nameservers for Cloud Sites?
- How is Cloud Sites backed up?
- What should a website’s default page be named?
- The website is not loading in a browser after the files have been uploaded to the server, what might be causing this?
- How do I change the domain I am hosting to a different domain name?
- Where do you check a domain’s quotas and actual usage for bandwidth and disk space?
- Can blogs be installed on Cloud Sites?
- Are customers required to maintain any scripts or code uploaded to our server?