PHP is an open source, dynamic scripting language that can be used as a front-end for a database.
Articles in this section
- What is PHP?
- What extension should be used for PHP scripts?
- What version of PHP are you running?
- What information and server paths are needed to run a PHP script?
- Is PHP configured with Safe Mode disabled?
- Is PHP configured with allow_url_fopen enabled?
- Is PHP compiled with ImageMagick and the GD Graphics Library?
- How do you enable PHP error logging?
- How do you change the PHP maximum upload file size?
- How do you change the PHP memory limit value?