The hostname for connecting to a database can be found by logging into the control panel. Also be sure to check that you are using the correct “database name”, “username” and “password”.
Articles in this section
- What is MariaDB and how does it differ from MySQL?
- How do you create a MariaDB database?
- How do you access phpMyAdmin to manage a database?
- How do I migrate a database using phpMyAdmin?
- What hostname should be used to call out a database from a script?
- How much are additional databases and how do you add one?