Yes, any scripts that are uploaded to our servers must be maintained by keeping them updated to their current stable version. This is to prevent security and performance issues that can arise from out-dated code.
Articles in this section
- What is Cloud Sites?
- What is a Compute Cycle?
- What are the nameservers for Cloud Sites?
- How is Cloud Sites backed up?
- Do you offer any type of migration service to Cloud Sites?
- What should a website’s default page be named?
- Why is my website is not loading in a browser after the files have been uploaded to the server?
- How do I change the domain I am hosting to a different domain name?
- Where do you check a domain’s quotas and actual usage for bandwidth and disk space?
- Can blogs be installed on Cloud Sites?