Yes, any scripts that are uploaded to our servers must be maintained by keeping them updated to their current stable version. This is to prevent security and performance issues that can arise from out-dated code.
Articles in this section
- What is Cloud Sites?
- What are the nameservers for Cloud Sites?
- How is Cloud Sites backed up?
- Do you offer any type of migration service to Cloud Sites?
- What should a website’s default page be named?
- Why is my website is not loading in a browser after the files have been uploaded to the server?
- How do I change the domain I am hosting to a different domain name?
- Where do you check a domain’s quotas and actual usage for bandwidth and storage (disk space)?
- Can blogs be installed on Cloud Sites?
- Are customers required to maintain any scripts or code uploaded to our server?