A catch-all address will receive ALL EMAIL sent to invalid mailboxes at your domain. These messages are not filtered for spam. We do not recommend the use of this feature. If you prefer receiving and filtering infinite possibilities of spam and would like a catch-all account created for your domain, submit a support ticket and we will set one up for you.
Articles in this section
- What types of email accounts are available and how can they be setup?
- What are POP and IMAP email accounts and how can you create them?
- Where do I create or manage email accounts?
- How do you change the password for an email account?
- How much are additional email accounts and how do you add one?
- Are there setup guides available for email client programs?
- How do you configure an email program for a POP email account?
- How do you configure an email program for a IMAP email account?
- Is there a SMTP mail server that can be used to send out email through the mail server?
- How do you access an email account with a web browser using webmail?