Changes to domain records for domains that were previously hosted with another company may take longer to propagate through the internet. Sometimes you’ll need to wait for your ISP and/or the original host of the domain to clear their DNS server caches.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer domain registration services?
- Do you recommend any domain registrars?
- How can you find out if a domain name is available to register?
- How do you look up a domain record?
- Is it possible to request an addition or modification of the DNS entries for my domain?
- Can a website be accessed both with and without the prefix “www”?
- How long does it take to setup a new domain?
- Is it possible to host a subdomain (name.yourdomain.com) at Laughing Squid?
- Is it possible to have a domain forwarded to an existing website or directory of a website?
- Can Laughing Squid host foreign domains?