Make sure that your FTP application is set to automatically detect ACSII or binary mode.
Articles in this section
- What is FTP?
- What information needs to be entered into a FTP or web design program in order to upload files?
- How do you change the password for FTP access?
- Do you recommend any FTP programs?
- Can an additional FTP user be created?
- What is an FTP snapshot?
- My FTP program is having some problems connecting to the server, how do you troubleshoot this?
- When the files are uploaded to the server they are corrupted, what might be causing this?
- How do I view hidden files such as .htaccess in an FTP client?
- Do you offer anonymous FTP?