In order to change your existing credit billing information, you will need access to a billing invoice. If you do not have a billing invoice for reference, please submit a support ticket through the Help Desk and we will email one to your primary billing contact email address. When you are ready, here are the instructions:
- Click on the secure link in any invoice email to view the invoice.
- Click "Log in/Create account to view all invoices from Laughing Squid Hosting" at the top of the invoice.
- You will need to sign into an existing account or create a free Client Account with Freshbooks.
NOTE: Be sure to use the same billing email address that is on file with us in order to sync the accounts.
If billing information has been removed/deleted from the account:
- When you receive your next recurring billing invoice, click on the "View and Pay Invoice" button in the email.
- Under the Recurring Payment section, enter the new credit card information.
- To automate future monthly payments, make sure the "Pay Future Invoices Automatically" toggle is set to "On", and check "Save This Credit Card" box before clicking on "Pay".
- A confirmation page will appear and the payment will start processing and the card will be automatically billed going forward.
NOTE: If there are any overdue invoices on your billing account, these will need to be paid manually. Updating your credit billing information WILL NOT resolve outstanding bills. You can submit a ticket to the Help Desk and we can send you a direct link to them.