Yes, you can enable a cron job with your domain. This can be done from the ‘Features’ tab in your control panel under ‘Scheduled Tasks.’
Articles in this section
- Where is a website’s public directory located?
- How do you upload files from a local computer to my website?
- A script is not working, are you able to help install and troubleshoot it?
- How do I setup forwarding for a Forwarding Squid account?
- How do you access a domain’s raw log files?
- How often are a domain’s log files rotated?
- What is an .htaccess file?
- Why are visitors receiving a “403 Forbidden” error page when they try to view the contents of a directory?
- How do you password protect a directory?
- How do you set a website’s or a folder’s default page to something other than index.html, for example home.html?